Eukarya King’s Cubs is a full service, family friendly, Christ centered daycare
Eukarya King’s Cubs is a childcare center in Winchester, Virginia providing care for children six weeks of age through school age. We offer a safe, Christian environment with age appropriate programming and a caring staff.
Our facility is located at 308 Hope Drive in Winchester. Our space includes 3 enclosed classroom and a large open area with classrooms and a playroom. Our playroom offers daily indoor play with several options including our large crawl through jungle gym. Our outdoor classroom offers a chance to
explore and play outside for all ages.
Eukarya King’s Cubs operates as a Religious Exempt Center regulated by the Department of Social Services under Eukarya Family Center, a 501(c)3 organization. We work in close operation with all entities of Eukarya Family Center including Eukarya Christian Academy, The Marriage Institute of
Winchester and Beacon Hill Christian Counseling.
We use Brightwheel for communication and payments. Please visit this link for more information about Brightwheel.
Conscious Discipline: Our staff is trained in Conscious Discipline. This technique is for teaching children how to express their feeling, about empathy, methods to calm down when upset and how to be a good friend. For more information, visit the Conscious Discipline website.
We offer safe, loving care for families who can’t be together during the day, enabling parents to relax, and focus on their other responsibilities. Our experienced, well trained staff provides a secure, loving yet structured environment, and daily activities to nurture and encourage all areas of a child’s development, from personal and social skills, to cognitive and motor, to an appreciation of creativity and nature.
At EKC, we focus on the whole child – spiritual, social, emotional and academic development. Happy, safe children, well-prepared for a healthy future, raised in an environment of Christian love, is our daily goal. Offering care from 6 weeks to 12 years old, we develop long-lasting, trust-based relationships with the families in our care.
We here at EKC are blessed with an open and safe facility, a staff whose focus is to bless children and families with a Christ centered care, and we welcome new families who are in search of quality Christian care for their children.
General Center Information
- EKC is a Christian, non-profit childcare center, and part of Eukarya Family Center.
- General hours are 6:30am–6pm, Monday through Friday.
- Offering care for children 6 weeks to 12 years.
- Location convenient to I-81, Rt 37, Rt 11 and downtown Winchester. We are located on Hope Drive off Route 11 near Arby’s, Wells Fargo and BB&T.
- Before and after school care available. Bus transportation provided by Winchester City School to and from Frederick Douglass and Quarles Elementary School.
- Yearly health inspection, fire inspection and staff physicals ensure reliable quality care.
- All staff undergo 2 background checks.
- MAT trained staff available.
- Staff CPR and first aid certified.
- Morning and afternoon snacks provided (no kitchen facility).
- Long history of happy families – references available on request.
Please call (540) 667-7529, or e-mail us at email@example.com to schedule a visit or for more information.